Global City Mission is looking for an Operations director as our current director shifts his role to some new projects and focuses on other responsibilities.
Job Title: Operations Director
Status: Full-Time/Part-Time (support-raised position and/or Bi-Vocational)
Supervisor Title: Executive Director
Date Revised: March 1, 2023
Global City Mission Initiative is a highly relational ministry, focused on reaching the nations at the world’s crossroads. Our team reaches out cross-culturally in global, urban communities to plant churches, disciple new Christians, and reach the un-churched at the edges of culture. We partner with churches and existing Christians, where they are at, to better reach out into the communities to advance the gospel.
Vision: To see disciple-making initiatives in strategic global cities around the world starting in North America.
We are seeking a missions-minded leader who desires to serve through his/her administrative strengths. This individual will play a vital role in supporting essential ministry functions. The Operations Director may be located anywhere; however, being based in a metropolitan area is preferred. This role may be structured as full-time or part-time, however, the candidate needs to be able to give his/her attention to organizational issues as they come up. To receive a salary, the position requires raising mission funding.
- Be a detail-oriented problem solver
- Have experience with finances & budgets
- Facilitate HR support for missionary catalysts
- Enjoy completing tasks
- Possess the ability to see the big picture and its relationship to administrative details
- Continue to help build & sustain the organizational framework for the practice of ministry
- Support the growth & development of the ministry
- Have a pastoral heart for our team.
- Participate as part of the leadership team.
Want More Info?
Want more info or to apply? Fill out the form below.